We are looking for a qualified and experienced technician/MOT tester.
You must be qualified to NVQ level 3 with at least 3 years post-qualification experience in a vehicle workshop, main dealer experience would be a distinct advantage.
MOT training can be provided if necessary, but it would be helpful if you are already a class 4 tester. Main duties include:-
- Mechanical repairs including suspension, steering, brakes and exhausts
- Clutch replacement
- Diagnostic testing and fault rectification
- Air conditioning servicing and repair
- MOT testing of cars and light commercial vehicles (class 4 only)
- Work hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday only. Salary depends on experience.
To apply, send your full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you do not have the required qualifications or experience.